I'm struggling to contain myself. And I'm going to get a chance to talk more about Book 2 very, very soon. In the meantime, a few hints:
1. Book 2 is one of the most fun, but also the most difficult book I've ever written (and no, GILT was not the first book I wrote!)
2. It opens at Greenwich Palace in the spring of 1523.
3. Henry VIII is much younger and much sexier than he was in GILT. But is he the main love interest? You'll have to read it to find out.
4. There will be dancing, hunting, kissing, lies, betrayal, gambling, indifference, mistakes and redemption. But no beheadings.
5. It's scheduled to be published next summer. I wish I didn't have to wait that long to hear what you think!
My Luckiest Charms (from the Archive)
11 hours ago