I've subjected so many other authors to the Friday Five, I figured I should try it myself. It's actually harder than it looks...
1. What is your earliest memory?
A dream. I was outside a house with a white picket fence, looking at a little yellow bird high up in a tree. I said, “Hello, little birdie!” and it turned into a monster and attacked me. I must have been four.
2. What would your super power be?
I’d like to be right. All. The. Time.
3. What is your most unappealing habit?
Wanting to be right all the time.
4. What is your greatest fear?
5. If you knew you would be stranded on a desert island, which book, piece of music, and snack food would you take with you?
WOLF HALL, by Hilary Mantel, because I’ve only read it once and I’d hate to die without reading it again. Ode to Joy by Beethoven. Even if I got sick of it, it would make me feel better. And Trader Joe’s dark chocolate peanut butter cups.