1. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
2. Who would play you in the film of your life?
3. If you could edit your past, what would you change?
4. What one word do you think describes you best?
5. What is your favorite writing motto/mantra?
From Goodreads: After she’s hit by lightning at a wedding, twelve-year-old Lilah Bloom develops a new talent: she can hear dead people. Among them, there’s her overopinionated Bubby Dora; a prissy fashion designer; and an approval-seeking clown who livens up a séance. With Bubby Dora leading the way, these and other sweetly imperfect ghosts haunt Lilah through seventh grade, and help her face her one big fear: talking to—and possibly going to the seventh-grade dance with—her crush, Andrew Finkel.
You can pre-order SMALL MEDIUM AT LARGE here.
You can find Joanne at her website.
And on Goodreads.